Friday, 5 October 2012

Bonjour bloggers and bloggeretts!

Sitting here on my bedroom floor (how cliche, right) with my good friend lager in one hand & laptop in the other, i've been strenuously contemplating on how I am to approach my first blog post. (The key is to stop thinking Ally and let the words flow eloquently) and here, without meaning to, i've managed to give way part of my so called 'enigmatic' identity.
Bonjour, Alexandra's the name, blogging's the game.
Since receiving my beloved Macbook pro for my 20th birthday a couple of weeks ago I thought it would be interesting to blog about, (well, apart from me) the one thing I live, breathe and shape my life around- Fashion, style, art & all things beautiful (Apart from University). I'm a second year student studying a double degree of Communication and Media Studies: Marketing & advertising & Creative arts: Visual Arts at the University of Wollongong in Australia.

I, Alexandra- Marie- Georgiou dedicate this blog to all things inspiring and fulfilling in my life- Fashion & Art, Art and Fashion (Oh, and my cat- Audrey) Yes, If you're wondering, I did name her after someone I've found myself to be quite influenced in terms of style, passions and dreams- Audrey Hepburn.
Yes, okay, now back to my vow of dedication towards my present and future blog. The main reason I've decided to take upon one of these is because i thought it would be fun to take a photo a day of what I wear.
Have you ever put together an outfit you absolutely adored and want to, well... remember it.
I want to be able to look back one day, remember that outfit of choice and the memories that went with it. (At this point, this is not the alcohol talking!!, i assure you!, maybe, kind of... hopefully its not)



No comments:

Post a Comment